Our School Nurse, Nicole Geeham, offers a wide range of health support to students by:
- Providing first aid
- Assisting students with specific medical conditions
- Providing health care to students with additional medical requirements i.e. support with taking medication, eating or drinking etc.
- Assessing health care needs and developing plans
- Implementing a range of activities to support preventative health approaches including immunisation programs
- Facilitating health education groups such as personal hygiene, puberty and nutrition.
If you would like more information or wish to talk with Nicole regarding her services, please contact 9749 5774.